Getting Here: Transportation and Parking
From 101 southbound
- Exit Broadway Burlingame
- Stay to right
- Turn left at California Drive (1st light across RR tracks)
- Travel approx. 1 mile to Burlingame Ave.
From 101 Northbound
- Exit Peninsula Avenue
- Follow signs around to the right, cross over 101 to Peninsula Ave. westbound
- Turn right at California Drive (1st light across RR tracks)
- Travel approx 1/2 mile to Burlingame Ave.
From 280 Southbound
- Exit Trousdale Drive
- Turn left and proceed to El Camino Real, approx. 3/4 mile
- Turn right and proceed to Burlingame Ave., approx. 2 miles
From 280 Northbound
- Exit highway 92 Eastbound
- Exit El Camino Real North, approx 3 miles
- Travel approx. 2-1/2 miles to Burlingame Ave.
By Cal Train
Exit Burlingame station. You can catch a free trolley to downtown Burlingame. For more information about Cal Train and its schedule visit the Cal Train website.
Catch SamTran for local bus service.
There are three free shuttles that serve the City of Burlingame all managed by the Peninsula Traffic Congestion Relief Alliance.
- Burlingame Bayside Area Shuttle - Commute.org information - Carries commuters from the Millbrae Intermodal Station to Burlingame businesses in the morning and evening commute hours during the week. The shuttle stops curbside along Rollins Road, Bayshore Highway and Airport Boulevard.
- Burlingame North - BART - Caltrain - Commute.org information
- Burlingame Trolley - Trolley schedule - Runs six days a week serving the Burlingame Avenue and Broadway shopping areas and the Airport Hotels.
Currently there is no charge to passengers for the use of the shuttle services. The shuttles are funded by the City of Burlingame, Peninsula Joint Powers Board, San Mateo Transit District, Bay Area Air Quality Management District, City/County Association of Governments of San Mateo County, Downtown Burlingame Business Association, and the Broadway Improvement District.
Printed schedules are also available on the shuttle, at the Burlingame Chamber of Commerce, and at the hotels. Times are approximate.
Bike stands are located along Burlingame Avenue.
Getting here on your bike:
- by Caltrain, exit the Burlingame station. For rider information visit: taking your bike on Caltrain.
- by BART, use the Millbrae BART station. You can take Samtrans and Caltrain to Burlingame. For rider information visit: taking your bike on BART.
Park in our various lots or take the free shuttle to Burlingame Downtown! Visit our interactive map for parking information.